manufactures and markets medicinal products for dermatological use in paediatrics, such as:
- Placentex®: Placentex® "0.08% cream" 25-g tube
- MICOXOLAMINA®: MICOXOLAMINA® 1% cream; MICOXOLAMINA® 1% Skin lotion; MICOXOLAMINA® 1% skin solution
manufactures and markets cosmetics and Class III medical devices for use in the field of paediatrics, such as:
Nucliaskin® Line CE0373
- Turnover® Ginecologica CE0373 product line containing Polynucleotides to promote naturally occurring protective, trophic and regenerative cutaneous processes.
- Turnover® Intimo vaginal cream, 30-ml with applicators
- Turnover® Recto rectal gel, 6 single-dose 5-ml tubes with applicator
- Nucliaskin® Oral care, oromucosal protective gel with Polynucleotides and hyaluronic acid
- Medikos medical dermocosmetic line, skin care meeting the different needs of the whole family
- Turnover® Dermatologic Cream, containing nucleotides to promote skin re-epithelisation and repair in case of eczema, dermatitis, erythema and nappy rashes.
- Makeskin®, regenerative cream to improve scars and skin trophism. Contains nucleotides, hyaluronic acid, Vitamin E and onion extract.