Skincare is the basis of the activity of Mastelli srl Officina Bio-Farmaceutica, which owes its effectiveness to the production of original and natural raw substances resulting from a particular method for extracting them from fish for human consumption.
- Polydesoxyribonucleotide (PDRN), a pharmaceutical active ingredient
- Polynucleotides of natural origin
Polinucleotides and PDRN generate a treatment used to speed up the healing of wounds, ulcers and bedsores, as well as in the topical treatment of burns. The Research & Development of medicinal substances and medical devices for wound healing are indicative of the continuous commitment to the treatment of acute and chronic skin damage.
Mastelli srl manufactures and markets medicinal products for the treatment of wounds, such as:
- Placentex®: Placentex® “5.625 mg/3 ml injectable solution” 5 3-ml vials; Placentex® “2.25 mg/3 ml injectable solution” 5 3-ml vials; Placentex® “0.08% cream” 25-g tube; Placentex® “0.75 mg/3- ml cutaneous solution” 10 3- ml vials; Placentex® “0.75 mg/ml eye drops” 1 10-ml drop bottle
Mastelli srl manufactures and markets Class III medical devices for treating injuries to the skin, such as:
- the Nucliaskin® line CE0373
- Nucliaskin® S polynucleotide and hyaluronic acid gel, an advanced medication for treating ulcers and injuries to the skin
- Nucliaskin® Oral care, a polynucleotide and hyaluronic acid gel for protecting the mucous membrane of the mouth.